Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Vacation

Hello July...

The month of June has flown by.  Where has the time gone?  I'm trying to wrap my mind around the fact that in a little under four weeks we will be welcoming a new set of kiddos back to school.  There will be files to be read, meetings to be held, schedule adjustments, and planning lessons.  But before the chaos begins, I will sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of my off time with my family.  For those that are not administrators, I hope you enjoy your time also.  For the administrators, I hope you enjoy the quiet halls and uneventful days leading up to the opening of a new school year.

Simply 2nd Resources: Organizing School Supplies
 
I want to leave you with a little back to school humor........

Not to mention ALL the work that is done over the summer to prepare for the new year


Please enjoy the rest of your time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment